Whats Is Roberts Mobile Mechanics?
Roberts Mobile Mechanics is a traveling mobile mechanic here in Nashville Tn that travels to you to fix your automobile. (mechanics who make house calls). Mobile mechanics offer car repair and maintenance services at the convenience of your home or office, 6 days a week. Roberts Mobile Mechanic also provides 90 day labor warranty on every service.
Why should I choose YourMechanic?
- Life is too short to waste it on driving to and waiting at shops and dealers. Let our mechanics come to you.
- You will love the easy of online booking, online payments, online service receipts and service records. Our mobile apps will make it even easier for you to deal with car issues on the go.
- Mobile mechanics don’t have the overhead costs of shops and dealers. They will save you 20-30% on most services (see pricing tab for more information).
- Total transparency will give you total trust: You can see mechanics’ work history (jobs completed for other customers), reviews and ratings from car owners in your community, their certifications and more. You will also get a detailed price breakdown with labor and parts information (no hidden fees and no shady markups).
- You can talk to a real experienced mechanic: Unlike shops and dealers where you are always talking to a service manager, you will talk to a real mechanic who will answer all your questions and give you advice. The work is done right in front of your eyes. You can choose to see how the work is done or you can go about your life while the mechanic is working right outside.
How does it work?
- Request an estimate by selecting your location, car and services.
- In most cases, we will give you a price instantly. You will see the breakdown of labor fees and parts cost. No surprises or hidden costs. If an instant price is not available, we will send you a quote within a day.
- When you are ready, you can book an appointment with a mechanic of your choice. You can see their ratings and reviews from other customers. Only customers who have booked and completed an appointment through our site can write a review – this guarantees that all the reviews are from real customers.
- Your mechanic will perform the service at the convenience of your home or office.
- We bill your credit card only after the work is done. You can access your service report and receipt in your account.
- YourMechanic provides the warranty on every service. If you ever have any questions or issues, simply contact us by email or phone.
Can a mechanic really fix my car at my location?
Yes! All maintenance and basic repairs can be done right in your driveway. Our certified mobile mechanics carry all the tools, scanners and lifts to do most repairs at your home or office. We’ve serviced thousands of cars, from simple jobs such as oil changes and replacing brakes to more complex repairs like replacing timing belts. As long as you have a driveway, parking lot or garage, you can use this extremely convenient service (Unfortunately, our mechanics prefer not to work on public streets as it is not safe).
What type of services can mobile mechanics provide?
Our mobile mechanics currently offer more than 100 services: brakes, belts, hoses, fluids, lights, check engine lights, car not starting, fluid leaks, etc. You can see the full list of services here: www.yourmechanic.com/services.
Do you have a shop where I can bring my car?
Our mechanics come to you and provide services at the convenience of your home or office. We do not have a shop location where you can bring your car.
Which cities do you serve?
Currently we have mechanics offering services in the Bay Area (Northern California). We will start opening new markets in early 2014. If you would like to be notified when we launch in your area, simply create a free account.
Do you do warranty work or collision damage repair?
If you have extended warranty, we can work with your warranty provider. We currently do not work with OEM and do not offer any OE warranty services. We also do not provide any collision related repairs.
What are your hours?
Our office is open 7 days a week from 9am-5pm. Our mechanics set their own hours, but in most of our service areas, mechanics are available 7 days a week.